As the summer months are upon us, and you don't want to be stuck without Air Conditioning. HVAC systems must be cleaned and checked seasonal in order for them to work properly. Follow this basic checklist below to help insure that your A/C won't let you down through the hottest days.
- The air filter is cleaned or replaced: Before each season make sure your filter is either cleaned or replaced if needed.
- Your circuit breakers should be on.
- Check that the outdoor A/C unit is free and clear with no obstruction: There shouldn't be anything on top of the unit that is blocking it.
- All electrical wiring should be secured.
- Check the thermostat to make sure it is functioning properly.
Is your Air Conditioner ready for the summer?
Contact us to schedule your A/C tune-up: (203)348-6448